Well, I did say I like all things Wet Paint and here's another card using the stamp set.
To make the stripes on this card, I used a piece of masking tape and rubbed it into Festive Berries and Ripe Persimmon inks. After the tape was loaded with ink, I placed the tape on a piece of white cardstock and rubbed the tape, transferring the ink to the cardstock. Using two colors of ink gave it a more interesting look.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink, placed the panel on an Orange Zest cardstock card base and added Charcoal twine. Easy!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wet Paint
- Paper: PTI Orange Zest, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Twine; Masking Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!