Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Take What You Need

I made this card a while ago, using PTI's spiral notebook page die.

On Berry Sorbet cardstock, I stamped a background of Circle Scribbles in coordinating ink and rounded the bottom right hand corner.

Next, I die-cut the spiral page in Kraft cardstock and stamped the wording at the bottom (it's a stamp that fits this die), cutting between the words to give the effect the words can be ripped off.  I stamped "take what you need" and the paperclip. I bent some of the strips to make the card dimensional.

The spiral page is attached to the card on foam tape with white ribbon tied behind it.  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Inside & Out: Well Wishes, Circle Scribbles, Take Note
  • Paper:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Kraft
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Spiral Notebook Page Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!