I wasn't originally going to buy this die set, but after seeing so many ways it's used, it popped into my shopping cart.
The "happy" banner is die-cut in white cardstock and backed with scraps of Summer Sunrise, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse and Orange Zest cardstock. Once I adhered the colors to the banner, I attached it on foam tape to another piece of white cardstock, impressed with my Stars Impression Plate.
I stamped "birthday" on a Building Block die-cut and attached it to the card on thin foam tape. The additional stars were created using the little centers from the Super Stars Border die. The panel was attached to a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base. I love the way this turned out - it's so festive looking!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Stars Impression Plate Die, One Liners: Happy Die, Building Blocks Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!