Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hello

I just sent this card to a friend and she asked me how I made it so I thought I'd post it here to explain.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this, tapping some of the ink onto a craft sheet, mixing them with a brush with water and swiping the inks onto watercolor paper.  I used Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Shabby Shutters for the colors.  I wasn't trying to make any particular design, I was really just playing around when I started the card.

After it was dry, I stamped "hello" in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat embossed it.  The panel is adhered to a Summer Sunrise cardstock card base.  For a little sparkle I added iridescent sequins.  This is certainly a bright and cheery card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wet Pet
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise; Tim Holtz Watercolor 118#
  • Ink:  Versamark; Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!