Sunday, July 20, 2014

Welcome Little One

Is it just me or is July zipping by?  Hard to believe it's already the 20th!

I needed to make a quick baby boy card and pulled out my Rattled die.  I die-cut the rattles in double sided pattern paper, using one side for the rattle and the other side for the rattle bow.  I adhered them to a piece of white cardstock, embossed with Swiss Dots, placing a couple of them on thin foam tape.  

I die-cut a stitched oval, stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered it to the card on more thin foam tape.  The panel was attached to a Spring Rain cardstock card base.  I added white ribbon to the spine to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Rattled Die; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Ovals; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!