Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Birthdays Are The Most Fun!

Getting another July birthday in here before the month is over.

I die-cut the Popsicles and stamped them in Pure Poppy and Turquoise Gem inks, stamping the stick in Kraft ink.  I used Glossy Accents on the Popsicles to give them the shiny and realistic look!  I adhered the Popsicles to white cardstock (impressed with Linen/Canvas), adding the drips.  The edges were made with an inverted corner rounder.

The sentiment was stamped in the same ink colors and the panel placed on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Summer Sweetness, Birthday Classics: June, Birthday Classics: July
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Tools:  PTI Summer Sweetness Die, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate Die; Inverted Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glossy Accents
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!