I'm still working on trying to perfect my watercolor techniques - but I don't think they really need to be perfect.
I used my QVC watercolor markers for this card - applying them to a large clear block, spraying it with water and "smooshing" it onto watercolor paper. I wanted to create grass and sky and used 2 colors of green and 2 colors of blue. I had no idea how it was going to look...watercolor for me is hit or miss. lol
After it dried, I stamped the trees and sentiment in dark brown ink, distressed the edges and adhered it to a Dark Chocolate cardstock card base. I'm very happy with the way this turned out!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Boutique Borders: Sympathy; Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree
- Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate; Watercolor 90#
- Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
- Tools: Tim Holtz Distressor
- Other: Watercolor Markers
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!