This card is for a little boy who was in a car accident, knocking out his front teeth. He didn't go to the hospital in an ambulance, but I thought it was a cute card for him.
I started with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of light blue pattern paper. I stamped the road in black ink, curving the stamp. I die-cut the ambulance in white cardstock and stamped the bottom in blue ink, emergency in red ink and the inside door and headlight in light yellow ink. The light on top and red cross are die-cut in Pure Poppy paper. The ambulance and cross are on foam tape.
The sun is die-cut in Lemon Tart cardstock and stamped with coordinating ink. I die-cut a bunch of clouds, adhering the small one on foam tape. The the sentiment is stamped in black ink and the wavy line behind the ambulance is in light grey ink - it's supposed to show movement.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Special Delivery, Special Delivery Sentiments, Heart-2-Heart #6, Healing Touch Sentiments
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart; DCWV The Little Mister
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart; Memento Tuxedo Black; Amuse Seattle
- Tools: PTI Special Delivery Dies, Heart-2-Heart #6 Die, Clouds 1 & 2 Collection Dies
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!