Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Birthday

Time to pull out my Cover Plate dies - I really don't use them often enough!

I die-cut the Hexagon Cover Plate in white cardstock, popped out the hexagons and adhered it to a white cardstock card base.  Looking through scrap paper, I pulled out 4 different designs and cut out more of the hexagons.

I glued the pattern paper pieces in two columns, creating a design.  I also filled in the remaining hexagons with white cardstock.

The sentiment is stamped on a piece of New Leaf cardstock and on foam tape for dimension.  And there's my "bright" green color again.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Cover Plate: Hexagons Die, Sketched Shapes Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!