Monday, July 14, 2014

Celebrate Today

This is the last post from the leftover painted embossing folder from my Father's Day card.

I spritzed the embossing folder with a little more water and placed 140# watercolor paper onto it, rubbing it lightly to transfer the paint.  I think this is the last card I made so you can see the paint is rather light, but still gives the card a nice effect.  I adhered the painted panel to an Enchanted Evening cardstock card base.

I stamped the sentiment on a double ended banner in blue ink.  I scored and folded the banner to give it dimension.  The stitched stars are die-cut in light grey and two colors of blue cardstock and placed on thin foam tape for added dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Soft Stone; Watercolor 140#
  • Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening
  • Tools:  PTI Double Ended Banners Die; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Stars Dies; Darice Plaid Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Tim Holtz Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood Distress Paint; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!