I made this for a friend of mine turning the big 6-0, and of course I have to remind her of that! hehe
I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base, added a layer of black cardstock and another layer of white, embossed with stripes. I rounded the lower right hand corner of each layer.
I die-cut pinking circles in Hawaiian Shores and black and adhered them to the card. The 60 is die-cut in black and chevron paper; placed together slightly off center to create a shadow look. The "0" is on foam tape for a bit of dimension.
I die-cut the banner in Hawaiian Shores, stamped it with the sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape. I added 4 silver sequins to complete the card.
I stamped the inside of the card using one of the stamps from Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and layered it on black.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Big Birthday Wishes, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, True Black, White Stampers Select; Amuse Chevron
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI By The Numbers Dies, Sketched Shapes Die, Simple Stripes Impression Plate; Pinking Circle Nestabilities, Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!