Sunday, July 28, 2013

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY birthday!

When I saw these little cupcake stamps, I knew they were going to make their way into my home.  They are so darn cute!!  There are so many options with this set!

I stamped the cupcake images on white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  Can I tell you how much fun these were to color!  I wasn't sure what color to use for the card base and tried several, finally deciding to go with Enchanted Evening (dark blue), rounding the right hand corners.  I thought blue would be good for male or female.

I stamped the sentiment (from two different stamp sets) and added a little bit of glitter on the cupcake tops.  I didn't want to put too much on just in case this card will go to a male.....you know how they don't like all that "frilly" stuff!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Sweets & Treats; PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  B00, B02, E31, E33, G82, R27, R81, R83, R85, Y11, Y32, W1, W3
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Fine Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!