I was looking at all the PTI scraps I have and was going to (reluctantly) throw some of the smaller pieces away and saw that I had a lot of 1/4 inch strips. I thought "hmmm, I can probably make something with these." And I did!
I used white cardstock for the card base and adhered the scrap strips in a random order so the colors looked appealing to me. I die-cut a Labels 4 shape in Kraft and white cardstock (also scraps), stamping the sentiment in black ink. The sentiment is placed on foam tape for dimension.
The card looked too plain (of course!) so I used a few stars that I had leftover from another project. Other than the card base, this entire card is made from scraps! This was so much better than throwing out my precious PTI paper!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky, Aqua Mist, Kraft, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Labels 4 Nestabilities, Star Nestabilities
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!