Wednesday, July 31, 2013

thank you

I made this card last year after I saw it on Betsy Veldman's blog (I said I was behind with some of my card postings!).  Betsy has a Video on her blog to show you how to make the card and a matching gift bag to place them in.  How do people come up with these ideas?

I used white cardstock for the card base.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper and placed the leaf die in the middle and die-cut it.  Next I stamped the leaf image where the leaf was cut out.  Make sense??  I stamped "thank you" in a light brown ink.  

The card needed shape, and like Betsy, I also cut the bottom with Card Edgers #4.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #5, Turning A New Leaf
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Tea Leaves
  • Ink:  Colorbox Warm Red; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
  • Tools:  PTI Turning A New Leaf Die, Card Edgers #4
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!