Friday, July 26, 2013

Thank You

This card uses another stamp set from WPlus9 called Fresh Cut Florals.

I used white cardstock for the card base and added layers of green pattern and solid yellow.  I die-cut the vase in yellow pattern paper and adhered it to the white.  I stamped the longer leaves twice, once fully inked and then once with the ink stamped off to give it a shadow look.  

I stamped the pink flowers on a separate piece of white cardstock in two colors of pink and cut them out.  I also stamped the smaller leaves, cut them out and placed them at the top of the vase.  I arranged the flowers, placing two of them on foam tape and adding a small gem to the centers.  I wanted to add a little more color and stamped the smaller pink flowers.

I stamped the sentiment, rounded the corners and added the ribbon.  Love this set too!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV Spring Fling & Summer Days
  • Ink:  Memento Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine, Rose Bud, Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Mega Gracious Vases Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!