I keep telling myself it's getting easier to make masculine cards, and I think it really is! My friend asked me to make her a card to give her brother.....he likes to hunt and is a "no-frills" type of guy.
I used Kraft cardstock for the card base, impressed with my woodgrain impression plate and rounded the corners. I placed a piece of polka dot paper down the middle to add a little color to the card.
Next, I die-cut a piece of Vintage Cream cardstock using Large Labels nestabilities and stamped the trees onto it; the trees are colored with Copics. I stamped the deer, added the sentiment and adhered it to the card on foam tape.
My final step was adding the Cappuccino twine on the spine of the card. I hope the twine wasn't too much "frill". haha
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Masculine Motifs
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
- Copics: G24, G82
- Tools: PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Large Labels Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!