Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Country House Birthday

My friend bought the Country House die from Memory Box and we wanted to make something with it.

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white.  I die-cut the hills in green pattern paper and placed them on the card.  I die-cut the house in white cardstock and edged around it in beige ink.

I stamped a few clouds directly on the cardstock and added a couple that were die-cut and stamped with the same blue ink; the die-cut clouds are on foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink.

The card looked too plain and then I thought of adding balloons to the porch!  I die-cut the balloons with a punch, adhered Buttercream twine and "tied" them to the porch.  The balloons are also on foam tape.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #6
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
  • Tools:  Memory Box Country House; PTI Heart-2-Heart #6 Dies, In The Meadow Dies; EK Success Small Balloon Punch
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!