Saturday, July 20, 2013

You Are Always....(CAS #25)

Using large sentiments on the card front makes it really quick to put together a card.

For this card, I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pattern paper, rounding the right hand corners.

I die-cut a scalloped rectangle in Aqua Mist and a standard rectangle in white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment on the white and adhered both pieces to the card with foam tape. 

To dress it up a bit, I added white twine and a silver dot.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments:  Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Everyday Blessings, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Metal Dot; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!