Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Triple Happy Birthday (CAS #22)

My latest obsession seems to be collecting washi tape, and I have quite a bit of it now, so I need to use it, right??

This card was so simple to make!  I took a piece of white cardstock and wrapped four different patterns of washi tape around it, leaving a space at the top to stamp the sentiment.  I stamped "happy birthday" three times in that empty space to fill it up.

I tied Charcoal twine around the bottom and attached the washi tape piece to a card base of black cardstock. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Washi Tape (Target); Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!