Monday, July 22, 2013

Celebrate Today

I found another stamp company that I'm falling in love with called WPlus9 - they have such cute stamps!  I'll recently bought a few of their stamp sets and will be posting several cards made with them.  This card uses their Milk & Cookies set.  This set also has coordinating dies but I didn't buy them (they were easy to fussy cut).

I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pinstripe paper.  On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the milk bottles in black and then stamped the lemonade and straws inside the bottles.  I fussy cut the bottles and adhered them to the pinstripe paper, placing the middle bottle on foam tape for dimension.

Again, on separate white cardstock I stamped the lemon wedges and colored them with Copics.  I did the same with the leaves and the "fresh squeezed" sign, stamping them with green ink.   I fussy cut these items and placed them on the card, attaching the sign to the straw on a bit of foam tape.

I die-cut the yellow, scalloped strip at the top and attached the "HB" (for happy birthday), stamped and placed on foam tape.  For the bottom, I die-cut the banner and stamped the sentiment on it.  My last step was adding glitter to the lemonade and lemon wedges.

This will be a very versatile set, don't you think?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Milk & Cookies, Fresh Cut Florals; PTI Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select; Amuse Pinstripe
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Thatched Straw, Memento Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine, Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  Y11, Y32
  • Tools:  PTI Bountiful Banners Die; Classic Scallop Edgeabilities, Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!