Saturday, July 13, 2013

Thank You

Hawaiian Shores is one of my favorite PTI cardstock colors - so many colors go so well with it!

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Hawaiian Shores cardstock. In the center of a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in blue and green inks.  I stamped the sentiment at the top and the lines at the bottom to balance out the card.

I added the butterflies in Cantaloupe ink and black Pearl Pen to the flower centers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes, Places Please, Mat Stack 1 Collection
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Other:  Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x .5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!