Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday

Time to use a color I haven't used for a while - Lavender Moon.  I'm not sure what color this is - sort of a cross between pink and a light purple.

I used Lavender Moon cardstock for the card base and added a layer of coordinating polka dot paper.  I die-cut the tag and stamped it with the flowers, stems and butterfly.  I added a pearl to each of the flower centers and Honeydew twine at the top.  I placed the tag on foam tape for dimension.

I die-cut the banner in Lavender Moon, stamped the sentiment and adhered it to the tag.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #2, Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI Lavender Moon, Polka Dot Parade, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #2, Bountiful Banners Die
  • Other:  Twine; Pearls; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25"x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!