Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday (CAS #24)

Sketched Shapes is another one of my favorite PTI stamp sets!  There are so many uses for it.

For this quick card, I used Blueberry Sky cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the circles in blue and brown inks onto white cardstock.  To add a little bit of dimension, I stamped 4 circles in brown ink and adhered them on top of the larger blue circles with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment and added the jute and the card was done!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes; Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Blue Bahama; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Dies
  • Other:  Jute; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!