Friday, July 12, 2013

Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday (CAS #23)

Another quick CAS card to share.

I stamped the five "birthday" images onto white cardstock in light brown and blue inks.  In black ink, I stamped "wishing you a very happy" under the 5th birthday.

I die-cut the last "birthday" in white and stamped it with the same blue ink and placed it on foam tape for dimension.  I really had to cut the foam tape small to do this!  haha  The stamped image was placed on a Kraft card base. 

This makes a nice male birthday card and could be done in feminine colors for a female.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wonderful Words: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Toffee Crunch
  • Tools:  PTI Wonderful Words:  Birthday Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!